Prepare for your showroom appointment
There is nothing like the Ferguson showroom experience. An appointment with our friendly product experts will ensure individual attention to your bath, kitchen and lighting needs. Make the most of your 30 minute - 2 hour appointment by reviewing the following page and getting to know your project. Keep in mind that for larger projects, you may need multiple appointments.
How should I prepare?
Measurements: Please bring your home plans, blueprints, and/or any relevant measurements that are available for your project. This way, your Ferguson Product Expert will be able to accurately guide your product selections to work within your space. We strongly encourage you to prepare for your appointment by familiarizing yourself with our Guides. By room and product type, this information will walk you through all of the important considerations for your project.
Budget: Please be prepared to discuss your budget. We can find solutions for every price point, but it is important for our experts to understand your goals and vision in order to help you choose the best products available to help you stay on track. We will discuss with you which products or rooms in your home are the most important to you to help you make savvy decisions on where to save vs. where to splurge!
Trade Professional: It is important for us to know who you are working with (or if you are tackling this project on your own!) so that we can communicate proactively to everyone involved. Ferguson works closely with many Plumbers, Remodelers, Builders, Designers, and Architects in every market and we are always looking to build new relationships!
Inspiration: Bring ideas, favorite designs and inspirational photos to share with your product expert. Check out our Inspiration Gallery, Explore your Style, and view inspiration on our social media channels.
For In Store Appointments:
Ferguson Showrooms is taking the following actions to protect the health of our customers and associates:
- Surfaces are being sanitized regularly.
- Masks and hand santizer are being provided to customers.
- Appointments are limited to one Showroom consultant and two customers. During this time, we also ask that customers do not have children accompany them to their appointments.
For Virtual Appointments:
We are excited to offer our consultation process through Microsoft Teams virtual appointments. Here is what to expect for your virtual appointment:
- Your Ferguson consultant will send you a Microsoft Teams Meeting invite in advance to the email address you have provided when booking an appointment.
- When the meeting starts, the consultant will call you from (757) 524-3795.
- To join on your device, click the "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" link within the invitation email.
- Click the "Continue to Browser" prompt.
- Click the "Join Now" prompt.
This will enable the consultant to share their screen with you and walk through the consultation/selection process virtually!