Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Creating the home of your dreams
is an exciting process, and our goal is to help you keep it that way.
Best. Decision. Ever
- 270+ Showrooms Nationwide
- Product selections made easy with immersive, hands-on experience
- Latest and greatest products on display
- One-on-one consultation experience provided via scheduled appointments
Inspiration is waiting for you
Whether you're starting a renovation or building your dream home, we're here to help every step of the way.
From traditional to contemporary and every style in between, we offer a vast selection of plumbing, appliances and lighting from today's top manufacturers, beautifully showcased in our state-of-the-art showrooms. Here, you can see, touch, and experience the beauty and functionality you desire for your project.
In addition to our unmatched product selection, Ferguson's product experts have years of industry experience and are knowledgeable about the latest design trends and the building and remodeling process. They work with both trade professionals and homeowners to ensure product selections are perfect for the project.
Getting a general idea of how you want your home to ultimately look, feel, and function is the first, most important step in the home-building or remodeling process.
You'll find there are many sources of inspiration available to help you identify and set your design goals. If you haven't begun already, the following resources are a great way to start.
- FergusonShowrooms.com - View Inspiring rooms explore your style and build a product wish list.
- Ferguson Showroom - Take pictures of your dream items for future reference.
- Pinterest.com - Pin your favorite design references and check out Ferguson's boards for the latest products and ideas.
- Houzz.com - Check out the Ferguson page for trends and design ideas.
- Home design publications - Magazines such as House Beautiful, Better Homes and Gardens, Architectural Digest, Luxe, ELLE Décor.
The contractor and designer you choose for your project are a crucial element to your project's success. Often, you can find top professionals in your area by consulting the Home Builder's Association, National Association of Remodeling Industry, and American Society of Interior Designers. Ask for references, awards and certifications.
To ensure your project goes smoothly:
- Make sure you are confident in your contractor. You will want a professional you can count on.
- Confirm you are in agreement regarding:
- Financing, payment terms
- Upgrades and overages
- Understand if your contractor has a relationship with a designer.
- Determine who will ultimately be purchasing the material and coordinating delivery schedules, etc.
Here's where the fun really begins. It's time to schedule an appointment with one of our product experts to choose your plumbing, appliances and lighting selections. A scheduled appointment is highly recommended to allow our experts the ability to give your project undivided attention.
Depending on the size and scope of your project, expect your appointment to take up to two hours. Some projects require multiple appointments.
We recommend separate appointments for plumbing, appliances and lighting. However we are happy to accommodate you if you are unable to make separate trips.
To make the most of your consultation:
- Bring your plans (if available)
- Decide on your budget
- Bring samples of inspiration
- Determine who is purchasing the materials. If you, the homeowner, is responsible for this.
Your work is done! We'll take care of the rest. From here, we will work in close conjunction with your contractor until the successful completion of your project.
- We finalize your selections to ensure all products integrate perfectly.
- We coordinate delivery of your products at the proper stage of construction.
- We handle issues that arise during the construction stage.
- We help you work with the manufacturer to navigate any warranty issues that may arise with your products.