Book a Showroom Appointment
Virtual and In Store
Ferguson Showrooms offer both virtual and in store appointments at select locations.
Find your nearest showroom now for availability.
Find your nearest showroom to book virtual and in store appointments
Types of Appointments
We are excited to continue offering our consultation process through Microsoft Teams virtual appointments. Here is what to expect for your virtual appointment:
- Your Ferguson consultant will send you a Microsoft Teams Meeting invite in advance to the email address you have provided when booking an appointment.
- When the meeting starts, the consultant will call you from (757) 524-3795.
- To join on your device, click the "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" link within the invitation email.
- Click the "Continue to Browser" prompt.
- Click the "Join Now" prompt.
Ferguson Showrooms is taking the following actions to protect the health of our customers and associates:
- Surfaces are being sanitized regularly
- Masks and hand sanitizer are being provided to customers
- Appointments are limited to one Showroom consultant and two customers. During this time, we also ask that customers do not have children accompany them to their appointments
Please visit your local branch page for specific details.
Why Book an Appointment to Visit a Ferguson Showroom?
There is nothing like the Ferguson showroom consultation experience. Booking an appointment with our friendly product experts will ensure individual attention to your bath, kitchen and lighting needs. Making an appointment will guarantee you one-on-one dedicated time with one of our knowledgeable product experts.
How to Book an appointment
Please find your nearest showroom and click on the Book an Appointment button next to the selected location. You will be asked to share specific details about your home project. During the process, you can view available virtual or in store consultation appointments, and book the date and time that best fits your schedule. Your local showroom will review project details and will confirm your upcoming appointment within 24 hours.
Prepare for your appointment
Please bring your home plans, blue prints, and/or any relevant measurements that are available for your project. Be sure to review our helpful Bathroom Guides, Kitchen Guides and Lighting Guides.
Know your budget. It's important for our experts to understand your goal and vision in order to help you pick the best products available so you can stay on track. Showrooms offer financing. Ferguson Finance
Let us know who you are working with or if you're tackling this project on your own. Ferguson works closely with many designers, remodelers, builders, plumbers or architects.
Bring ideas, favorite designs or inspirational photos to share with your product expert. Check out our Inspiration section and view further inspirational content on our social media channels.